Blog 155: It's The End Of The Blog As We Know It And I Feel Fine
Monday, January 02, 2006
Looking back on the last year of my life as retold by this blog, I see the gentle bell curve of emotion swirling like an undercurrent of whispering dandelions in a fresh meadow of wild herbs. Ok, we all know that's a lie, and a confusingly ill-conceived one at that. Last year was a veritable crotch-kick to the nuts of my inner being and I'm glad I got to inflict it all upon you. The reason for this post, and it's fore-shadowing title, is this: This blog has acted as a support system for me in my times of doubt, poverty, loneliness and poor hygiene. Now that I've eradicated about 75% of those factors (still poor, but now with showers) I thus deem my crutch to be placebo at this point. With the full time job, the full time girl and many other tiny things eating up my time like a kind of time-eating bacteria I can't bring myself to babble about the inane things I do every day that not even I find interesting.
Things I do want to do:
See my Jenny
Have a beer with my friends
Take a shower
Go to the beach
Play in a band
Start writing again
Find out where that smell is coming from
Plus many more
Things I don't want to do:
Post it to the blog.
Since readership is down, as is my determination to make this a legend in internet
history, I've decided that if I ever have anything really interesting to say I'll just post it to my Myspace blog like all the other sexless teenage home-bodies. I have more control over who reads it there since I have direct nagging access to most of my friends right on their page. So, that will be all I suppose.
Thank you all for reading and making me feel important this past year. I don't take it lightly. May we all meet again some day in a cyber-sex chat room or something.
The blog is closed: You don't have to go to your home page, but you can't surf here.
-Justin "Puffmagic" Koeppen
P.S. Oh yeah, HERE is the link to my Myspace blog. Forgot about that...
Things I do want to do:
See my Jenny
Have a beer with my friends
Take a shower
Go to the beach
Play in a band
Start writing again
Find out where that smell is coming from
Plus many more
Things I don't want to do:
Post it to the blog.
Since readership is down, as is my determination to make this a legend in internet
history, I've decided that if I ever have anything really interesting to say I'll just post it to my Myspace blog like all the other sexless teenage home-bodies. I have more control over who reads it there since I have direct nagging access to most of my friends right on their page. So, that will be all I suppose.
Thank you all for reading and making me feel important this past year. I don't take it lightly. May we all meet again some day in a cyber-sex chat room or something.
The blog is closed: You don't have to go to your home page, but you can't surf here.
-Justin "Puffmagic" Koeppen
P.S. Oh yeah, HERE is the link to my Myspace blog. Forgot about that...



1 Comments:
I hate MySpace - damn you. :(
It's trying to make me sign up... I dON WannA!
Post a Comment
<< Home