Blog 151: The Curiously Strong Blog!
Friday, November 25, 2005
hwuufff! That's the sound I just made as I dunked my pasty ass into my chair to blog to you. Over the course of the last 48 hours I've eaten roughly 13 pounds of food. You think I'm exaggerating. I am. I didn't weigh myself pre and post food. But it felt like a lot. One full dinner of warm-up snacks, main courses and dessert trays followed by 4 cups of coffe and a liter of soda, then no more than 3 hours later I did it all again. That's two full Thanksgiving meals in one day. I'd feel ashamed if I wasn't living in America, where calories are king.I'm about to begin day 3 of the 4 day ass-sit-a-thon and with each passing moment I lament that I have to go back to work on Monday. But such things must be, for I am broke and I need all the $ I can get. And if that means selling my body on the street or to science then so be it. Daddy needs scratch for Stella and she ain't gonna fix herself. But if she did it would really show some innitiative and she might actually get ahead in this company.
Not likely.
That's a cashew in my nose by the way.



2 Comments:
*drool* *lick* You <word that rhymes with "lick">!
Wow. Just. Wow.
So, when do I get a framed copy of that lovely portrait of yourself....?
Post a Comment
<< Home