Blog 150: It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, Blog
Thursday, November 24, 2005
Happy Turkey Murder Day! I give thanks for that.It's almost 10am now and I'm delighted to report that I've just been asleep. And that I don't have to work for the next 4 days. It's almost fantastic!
Also, t'was blind but now I CAN SEE! I CAN SEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! That's right, I DON'T have an ulcer on my cornea and I DON'T have to wear excema inducing glasses and I DON'T have a weasel running around in my walls! It's actually pretty amazing how much a simple prescription update can improve your life, I can see leaves on trees, street signs and oncoming headlights! Yay!
Jenny is all totally moved in but most of the stuff is still in boxes cause we're just NOT that into unpacking. But thanks to Alex and I she has a couch in her apartment, no thanks to the couch or apartments themselves, which as it turns out where both designed to fit so horribly within eachother that only a circus elephant and a dog sled team could get it around the corner, up the stairs, over the bannister, under the door, past the light fixture, around the other corner, under the other door, past the kitchen and into the living room. But we did it without the help of animals.
This is going nowhere and I need to get ready to eat food and get doped up in tryptophan. Eat well everyone!



2 Comments:
Hope you didn't hallucenate. Happy turkey day, yo.
I envy you and your turkeus ways. Turkey.... *drool*
Post a Comment
<< Home