Blog 149: Bringin' Da Noise, Bringin' Da Blog
Thursday, November 17, 2005
I'd rather be sleeping. That's most often the case, however.For now I'm listening to a musical essay on the state of Illinois by Sufjan Stevens for the seven thousandth time since I bought the cd in late August. It's a good one. Still.
Still no word yet on how Stella will miraculously be healed cheaply, perhaps an anonymous donation from some generous philanthropist, we'll just have to wait and see. Most likely I'll just have to chew on the ammunition and fork (or spork) over the cash for it all somehow. My mom assures me we'll think of something, but I'm having my doubts.
In other news, watch this! I always knew there was something wrong with that whole thing.
So, in "I'm the Luckiest Guy Ever" news, my Jenny got herself an apartment about 1.5 miles away from me and about .25 miles from her new job. She's moving this weekend and we're both about as stoked as possible. Three cheers for living in the same town as the woman you love! Hell, make it four cheers!
Seven days from now is Thanksgiving, my second favorite holiday next to the Mighty Christmas and I'm beginning my pre-feast stomach exercises, I have a special system which ensures that on the day of feasting my gut isn't shrunken from starvation but also isn't filled with previous meals still in queue to be digested. Next Thursday I want my food sack to be stretched and limber so I can eat at least twice my normal intake for a day. I have to make room for not only 3-5 families worth of main courses and side dishes, but also their desserts as well. I think I'll be begging for leftovers as well since there's not really any food in our fridge here at Justin Central.
Yikes. It's bed time. Thanks to everyone who still reads this crap, it's nice to be posting at frequent again and it's nice to hear feedback. Until we meet again.
Stay Classy San Diego.



5 Comments:
Have a comment. :D
Hah - go read John's latest blog about Thanksgiving... ;)
And don't worry; Stella will get her Groove Back...
(wow, that was bad)
get new friends who are mechanics!
worked for me :/
What's wrong with the old ones?
they do not know how to work on cars, apparently -- so they must go.
Post a Comment
<< Home