Blog 147: Don't You Want Somebody To Blog You?

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Greetings Earthlings. I suppose I should make a post since SO many of you have clamored for my return. Marna, I'm looking at you. Anywhey. Here's the skinny:

I've realized that I'm now so in love that I can't remember what I ever did when I had an evening to myself. Last night I watched 4 hours of Family Guy, ate burgers and made these. In my partial defense, I didn't make all of them, just 2, but the ensuing paper mech battle lasted almost an hour. Laser noises were made and the tiny warriors were smacked together to simulate combat. Where did I go so wrong?

I reflect, it's been 2 months and 4 days since I met Jenny and I must say; although we love every minute we spend with each other and the new relationship tingles are still fun and tangy, we can't wait to just get it over with and be together forever. In short, we wish forever was now already. You know that makes sense, how can it not? Alas, we must wait. Afterall, I just signed a year lease and she's about to get into one of the same, that means that we'll have to wait at least that long to become lease-mates unless someone bails on their contract. But that's not a nice thing to do. I'm still constantly astounded at the amount of subtle, (and not so subtle) clues that the universe has doled out to us that suggest that we're meant for each other. Everything from spare-time interests to the eerie way that we can read each others minds. Not to mention that we both get everything the other's talking about even when we're talking wholly in abstract nonsense.

But enough of me gloating about my fast track to true love and happiness. There are less important things to talk about! For instance, so far in Bordeaux De La Justin, I've not paid for a single appliance or furniture item. I owe the other Justin, not me, some $ for additions he's made but so far I've gotten a futon, a washer and dryer, a queen size bed, a dresser/cabinet, a 32" dumpster television, a television stand,2 bar chairs and a small computer desk without spending anything. Now that's Thrift! My only current needs are a coffee table and end tables, perhaps a couch-love seat combo to replace the dormroom-esque futon and some nifty art work and plants. But those will come in time. All in all I think it's shaping up to be a pretty decent pad. Well at least it's not my mom's spare bedroom with all it's sea side themed nik knacks, right? Right.

So. I was wondering. Lack of posts aside, did my blog get lamer once I stopped bitching about how much things in life sucked? I'm only asking because I still think lots of things suck, I just don't comment on them so much because (1) I'm happier and (2) I didn't want the blog to turn into some Mad Internet Whine Fest 2005. If you'd like to see more bitching and blood spray please make mention of it in your comments. Otherwise I'll just keep with the Mr. Rogers shit. Thank you and goodnight.

Oh and by the way, I know the page looks weird now and there's stuff missing but once I figure out why it won't be that way anymore. So stop complaining.

3 Comments:

Blogger Loco Ron said...

I wanna see blood spray! BLOOD SPRAY! BLOOOD SPRAAAAYYYY!!!



Oh by the way, good luck with the up-coming endeavours....

10:31 PM  
Blogger D said...

I like the whining and bitching, but I also like the gushing over your newfound life-mate. So lets have a lovely gamish of both. I could so make some art for your new place with my lack of talent. Actually I was gonna ask you about using some of your photgraphy for my home. How'd you feel about that? Miss you! Pay more attention to those of us who aren't your adorable girlfriend.

12:46 AM  
Blogger Armarna said...

Yay! News!

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home