Blog 146: You Don't Know What You've Got Till It's Blogged

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Well, ok. I'm back from a 10 day vacation from the internet. It wasn't by choice, it was complicated and it was not my fault. I'd say I'm sorry or something but being that I got NO emails, comments, instant messages from ANYONE while I was gone I guess I'm not really that sorry. Anyway, I'm all moved in, my place is steadily approaching the level of "rocking", at the moment I'd say it's about 64% of rocking. Donations of furniture. plants, decoration and perhaps a bed for me would kick that up to at least 75%. My room on it's own sans bed still pulls in an easy 97% and the digital cable does add a scosh....skosh...smidgen of rockitude. But enough about that, on to the important stuff.

This Friday we're celebrating Jenny's second month of being able to put up with my antics and simultaneously rock my socks off. In other words, it's our two month-iversary. I'll tell you, it feels like at least a year since we've met, and not in a bad way. We've gotten so close in the last two months that it truly baffles me that it's only been 60-ish days.

Jenny got a job up here, too, meaning that in about 2 weeks she'll live mere minutes away from me instead of a solid hour, meaning we can finally have a functional, see-eachother-every-damn-day relationship. So w00t for that.

Finally, I'd like to give a shout out to all my peeps. You know whom you are. I think.

3 Comments:

Blogger Loco Ron said...

0 million people thought it was awesome!?!?!
Make it one!

5:14 AM  
Blogger CobyHoff said...

Am I a peeps? Am I? (I hate those chewy little marshmallow chicks. Soooo grooooss)

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^^^^ is peeps for sure.

also, props. and get a huge beanbag or three

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home