Blog 145: Blogs of a Feather... Post Together?

Friday, October 28, 2005

Whilst I'm busy this weekend, what with the moving to my new place and fixing my car and partying hardy for Halloween and treating my gal like a queen for her birthday, you may entertain yourselves with some of my favorite sites that I look at instead of posting. There will be a new Indie Equation on Sunday then it's lights out for a day or so until the internet is all hooked up at Chateau de Justins.

P.S. For all those who were interested in the Make Puffy Famous line of fashionable t-shirts the time for buying is close at hand. I bought a printer, next up is the transfer sheets and blank black shirts. $5 will get you a chunk of history. Ryan S, your Solid Gold Man Baby shirt will be made if you want it. I'll let you all know when I get them made.

Other than that, there's nothing else of much interest happening. I thought I had Jaundice but it turned out to be Dorito Cheese.

Oh yeah, the list of fun places to visit!

Screenhead.com
Flakmag.com
Homestar Runner
3Hive.com
Toothpaste for Dinner
Natalie Dee: Drawings to Huff By
Gaping Void

4 Comments:

Blogger Armarna said...

Okay, okay... so 'maybe' I'll parttake in wearing a puffy shirt. Mainly because I think it would be amusing to wear one in a town where not one soul knows who you are (with the exception of myself, of course).

Though yellow and gold makes it look like I need to hurl big nasty chunks due to my slight olive skin tone...

...would that be appropriate? *shrug*

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

winner.

eagerly awaiting the upcoming wares.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Loco Ron said...

Oh hells yes I would wear that. For five bucks? Count me in!

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s., five bucks + shipping?

either way, THE PRICE IS RITE

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home