Blog 144: Confessions of a Dangerous Blog
Monday, October 24, 2005
Indeed. I have acquired a house with a Siamese twin, otherwise known as a duplex.
Operation: Move All My Stuff Over There is to commence shortly, or whenever I get to it, which will be soon. All I need is a mat to sleep on and a place to plug in my computer and the rest will follow.
I'd also like to thank all of you who sent donations and kind words for Stella while she's ill. Wait, that never happened. Anyway, she's undergoing delicate Crank Positioning Sensor Replacement surgery tonight so let's hope this fixes that whole not starting problem.
I saw Iron and Wine with Calexico on Friday night, it was one hell of a show. Jenny and I had to leave before they were done cause we were both tired and once both bands got up and started playing together they just wouldn't stop. They may still be there right now, who knows. Highlights of the show, M. Ward did a few songs and played on most of the other band's. Also the mighty James Mercer of The Shins came out and did a few of their songs with Sam Bean of Iron and Wine. That was friggin awesome! Speaking of The FriGG!!, I bet he's jealous.
In other news I've decided to stop sleeping strapped to the ceiling with motorcycle tie-downs, it's a hassle to get into bed at night and the team I hired to get me down in the morning is threatening to strike if I don't start paying them in money instead of candy canes. I guess my case worker will have to come up with another way to stop the midgets from stealing my eyelashes when I sleep.
Also, if anyone needs three hundred or so boxes of stale candy canes, peppermint or cherry flavor, please see my add in the New Yorker. Not the magazine, the Chrysler New Yorker that I'm living in until my condo on the moon is finished. I'm waiting for the Space Jacuzzi guy to call me back and tell me where he went with my money.
Nanoo nanoo.



3 Comments:
Leave it to you to make me laugh so hard I nearly pee myself. Thanks for that.. it was a rough day.
fixed!:
I'm waiting for the Space Jacuzzi guy to call me back and tell me where he went with my money, while I sell Solid Gold Manbaby shirts to my adoring fans.
I have no idea what's going on...
That's typical, right?
I wish I were drunk.
Post a Comment
<< Home