Blog 137: So I Married A Blog Murderer
Monday, September 26, 2005
Did you think I was dead? Did you? Well I was. I died and went to heaven where I was met by an angel named Jenny. She brought me back to life. She pulled the stale, dusty heart from my chest, brushed it off and kissed it and it was warm again. Now I float along, just inches above the earth.In case you couldn't discern from the emo prose above, I hit gold with Jenny. She's amazing! I'm more and more impressed by her every time we speak, she's so real, it's so nice to be cared for by a person with substance, compassion, kindness and intelligence. She's sweet, funny, honest, and genuine. She's my girlfriend and you can't have her, I got the last one.
Standard dating process suggests that I should be terrified that things are going so well so quickly, that I'm feeling so comfortable and in tune with a person I've only known for 15 days, but I'm not. I can't explain it, when we met it seemed like the groundwork had already been laid before we even got there. Once the nervous jitters wore off I realized that I'd happened upon a truly special person who compliments who I am and what I want in a relationship better than I could have asked for. I wondered how much I'd really grown in the past year an a half on my own, and I guess all that soul-searching and self-examination must have done some good because I feel so confident and so sure. I don't feel overly drawn to her out of desperation or a need for affection but out of the excitement at how well we seem to work together. It really feels just how I thought it would feel when I found someone, but then again it's such a unique emotion now that I know what I want and to be able to recognize that my feelings are true.
Look at me...
I'm gushing.



5 Comments:
Karma.
:) for you.
That's so sweet I need a drink now.
Ha ha! You've fallen for my evil plan!
....And that evil plan is that you are now the object of much envy you sonofa--!
Oh by the way.
HI. DiD you gEt a Neat MESSAGE?.
....</lazy>
ROCK ON! It's about time you got a girl! You were getting real pathetic there for a while!
Wow... this previous post by 'Anonymous' is rather 'dickish'. ;) But I'M happy for you... everyone else can deal and/or jump on the bandwagon and get their grooves on.
I'm high.
:D
Post a Comment
<< Home