Blog 135: Cornflake Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2005

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!
Get Firefox!
GET FIREFOX!

The only reason I demand it is because there are fun CSS elements on this page that don't show up in IE6. Such as the rest of the blog's title and the Flickr picture buttons the the right of said title. Those will look really messed up in IE6. In Firefox they look awesome. So switch goddamnit.

Ok, so like I said, I had a date last Tuesday. Her name is Jenny, you'll notice this edition is dedicated to her. I had a great time, I finally feel like I accomplished something in the dating scene. She's great, really great. She loves music, plays guitar, has good taste in bands, likes the outdoors and camping and watches all the best cartoons. Plus her sarcastic wit matches mine to the point where there's no need to explain a wisecrack, which is good. Not to mention she's a cutie. We're going out to the beach on Sunday for a day of mix cds, sand in or shoes and some tasty surf food at some ricketty sea shanty. It's still in development but it'll be fun. I haven't been to the damn beach in a long, long, really long time and that's madness.

So there's that. More as the story progresses.

I'm leaving for the bed now. Goodnight all you kids in TV land.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations, justin, you are WINNER!

10:57 PM  
Blogger lilmammal said...

Goodbye bleak world of lonliness!

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on the date yo...

on a side note, I like firefox as much as the next guy, but after taking a peak at your css/html... its not so much IE's fault that your title isn't working. Look into relative positioning and z-index and you shall find your answer. As far as flickr not working thats their own damn fault for not making their javascript cross browser compliant.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home