Blog 134: Blog Your Enthusiasm

Monday, September 12, 2005

You'll notice the blog is plain and unflashy. Deal with it... if you can.

Anyway, I'd love to tell you fantasticly interesting stories about what's been going on in the last 5 days but I have none. I went to the DMV today, that was outrageous. I had the day off today so that makes two 3 day weekends in a row. That also means smaller paychecks.

Um...

Let's see...

My car kicks ass. That's... that's good. Um. I put my stereo in and it's all good. All good... in the hood.

Well ok, look. I have a date tomorrow with a girl who I think I might actually really click with so I'll tell you all about that in the next post. That way I'll have something interesting to talk about. I'm excited. Hopeful even. Churrah!

Oh, by the way, you HAVE to watch these movies. I laughed so hard I almost shit my pants.

4 Comments:

Blogger lilmammal said...

Have fun on your HOT DATE. Post all the dirty details. If you have no dirty details, will you please make some up?

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hurr, i just got back from the dmv

no, really, seriously

also seconding the dirty details request.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Loco Ron said...

You, sir, have to watch Cannibal! The Musical. That's some pretty good shit.

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quick, do some drugs!

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home