Blog 133: Get Out Of My Dreams, Get Into My Blog
Wednesday, September 07, 2005
So, it's not actually my car being that it's someone elses picture. Remember, assholes stole my camera. But ironically it is the same year and color. Yes that's right, I'm the proud owner of a "brand new" 1988 Buick Century Limited. It was $800, it's in excellent condition and I got my step dad to take my old, busted-ass Subaru ass-bucket as trade-in for $400 so I only owe $400 for the Buick. It's got a 3.8L V6 and I can actually PASS PEOPLE! Booyah. So, ladies, the line starts here for joy rides. It's got a bench seat.... anyone? It's tan? Everyone likes tan... They're thinking it over.Not sure if they can handle the excitment.
From the sheer sexy power.
I like boobies.
(cough)



14 Comments:
It's one year older than your last car. That's not newer. Nor is a lightweight truck.
two words: walmart spinnaz. or not.
Coby! Always NAYSAYING!
The word 'pimp-sled' comes to mind.
Mmmmm... tan.
Nay! Nay!
BTW, I'll bet you wish you had gotten the trick cell phone with the built-in megapixel camera now! Then you'd still be able to take pictures of things even though you don't have your camera. Or you could do it the old-fashioned way. You've got a scanner.
I am so confused.
This car also has AC. And it has 22,000 miles less than my old car. Did I mention it has AC?
Hah! The weather is turning. Your A/C is meaningless! (I'm secretly turning green with envy at the very thought of A/C)
boobies
post mour ,ur posts are intersting.
I'm not even sure if that passes as English.
I have boobies, and I saw the car.. yet.. i got no ride in the pimp sled.. Thanks for dinner and drinks.. you rock my sawks.
/\ /\ /\ /\ /\
:DDDDDD
i dunno your last car did have some charm. -eyes tear- like being cramped in the back my knees forced up to my ears from lack of leg room good times good times.
anywho congrats on the pimp sled
Post a Comment
<< Home