Blog 131: I Blogged The Sheriff

Thursday, September 01, 2005


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will give five gold manbabies to the man who can find and apprehend this brigand! his tomfoolery must be put to an end!

10:18 PM  
Blogger CobyHoff said...

He made me cry. I suspect that he is an alter-ego. Anyone notice that the FriGG! and Jimmy are never in the same comment string at the same time? (j/k, I wouldn't want to incite a witch hunt)

5:11 PM  
Blogger CobyHoff said...

I'm curious. What can these "puffybucks" be traded for? Could one cash in their puffybucks for puffyproducts? Is there a wide variety of puffyproducts? Is there a puffy brand puffy-wheat puffs? I would spend all billion puffybucks on puffy brand puffy-wheat puffs. With extra puff.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Loco Ron said...

...I bet you could purchase the patented Solid Gold J-Man Puffy shirt, with his very own face on it, for a few trillion puffybucks....

10:33 PM  

<< Home