Blog 130: I Still Haven't Found What I'm Blogging For

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Current Mood: Circumspect yet Halcyon.

Thanks to kind friends with kind comments. I'm moving out of my funk and onto brighter thingies. I guess I'll just have to keep on truckin' until whatever happens happens.

But on to more important things....

Who the hell keeps buying these things? I see these all over the place up here and it's absurd to thing that so many people would be ok driving a giant gay milk carton! I mean come on! They make cars with soft edges and sweeping curves, why deny yourself the pleasure of owning something like this?

Oh, maybe cause the Scion is like $15,000 and the Lotus is about $600,000. But still, damn, even a freakin' UPS truck is more aerodynamic.

Scion sucks!

Also, if I hear one more word about P4R15 H1LT0N that isn't a direct quote from her autopsy report I'm going to blow up the sun. I will end all life in this solar system if I have to if that's what it takes for the media to stop celebrating that spoiled, coke-addled turbo slut. I spelled it that way on purpose. I don't want Google associating me with her in the 10 million (literally) links about her. The hump-happy, pillow biter. Get a job!

22 Comments:

Blogger CobyHoff said...

OK, Ass. Get off your Scion-hating high horse. Having looked at all the entry-level 4 doors and compared price/features/comfort the Scion xB wins. Jenn and I are actually really considering one. Excellent fuel economy, and the interior is in some ways more spacious than her mom's Lexus SUV. Until you've test-driven and/or sat in one and checked it out, shut up. Looks aren't everything, and they're certainly not enough to make be buy something like a new beetle because it is "curvy". The new beetle is just an example, because it was completely designed for exterior looks with no regard for functionality, whereas the xB was designed with functionality very high on the list. And besides, I think they look cool. So suck it.

8:29 AM  
Blogger lilmammal said...

All SUVs are spawned by Satan himself.

8:42 AM  
Blogger CobyHoff said...

Scions are about as far from SUV's as you can get. They are a sub-compact car. They're just square and ugly like an SUV. Wait, did I say ugly? I uhh, I mean, I think they look cool.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Loco Ron said...

Damn, J-Man, you're racking in the controversy with this spicy little post. I'll disagree, the PT Cruiser is the ugliest p.o.s. ever invented. ...Although, that Scion does seem to be a tie-in for first....

11:54 AM  
Blogger Armarna said...

What? Are you going 'gamer' on me with all your 1337-speaking?! And you made fun of me for online gaming... wtflolbbq!?!

12:35 PM  
Blogger CobyHoff said...

Yes, it is practically a flame-fest in here. Pretty soon someone has to get personally offended, and then someone else has to write a really long post about how we should grow up. Then somebody has to make fun of that person's mother.

2:48 PM  
Blogger CobyHoff said...

Yeah, yeah, something like that, and then somebody tells the other person to stop insulting the other people in this big long rant that always includes the word "mature". Sweet, this is turning into a crappy chat board

6:05 PM  
Blogger CobyHoff said...

hahahah!

6:08 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

My, aren't I the popular one?

Stop chatting here and sign the guestbook!

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

captainhick: you started with "you homophobe". don't talk about maturity, mmkay?

also, google image search for "justin scion"
heheuuehuuheuhe

6:17 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

Very funny lunchmeat. You spelled "tongue" wrong. Who the hell are you anyway?

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tongue.

i didn't make it, i swear! i just found it on google image search, like i said.

so don't be so mean, justin, you pizzahat!

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know...the new background could quite be uglier than the PT cruiser...that's pretty sad!

All in favor of a new background on Justin's blog? Let's vote!

6:24 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!

1. Who is Mr. Coldcut?
2. There will be no voting on my background.
3. Stacia, no offense, but I have no memory of meeting you.
4. Scions are lunchboxes.
5. Regardless of the way this is going I do enjoy the extra traffic on my blog.

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

har har har har! this post wins. also, lunchboxes are ugly but (apparently) functional, and the same goes for scions, i suppose.

cobyhoff: man up and get a truck though.

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

captainhick: duly agreed.

justin, also, i respectfully request to repeal point #2. voting on your background would be neat, but only one time for a week, and as a joke. don't actually show the images, just do file names. you could have options like:

1. clouds.bmp
2. hello.jpg
3. mmmm7gf.jpg
4. camera_time.jpg
5. regularfellow9zm.jpg

also, "jimmy coldcut", you're an asshole. although he didn't make the image. i did a GIS and found that it came from this message board thread. small internet.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

I'm really confused about that damn image. What the hell and how the hell?

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the image was in a post dated earlier today. it's apparently about poetry. i didn't examine it to see exactly what was going on. a mystery indeed! did you read the post?

9:14 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

I couldn't find the post before the site locked me out for not registering. Perhaps we'll never know. I'd like to say I'm flattered, but we all saw the picture. It's not flattering. Meh.

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pay dirt. it looks like the image actually had its origins in an earlier post in the same thread, after someone posted a chef of words link.

members of the forum staff have since put the original poster of the image on probation for posting it, and the image has been removed from the post. also, the text of the post was "Puffmagic Justin likes Scions, guys."

the whole thing is weird, but me, i'd be flattered because this is big-league stuff, in an odd kind of way.

8:32 AM  
Blogger Loco Ron said...

omg... That was on somethingawful.com!? Hell, even if it was just the forums, that site kicks ass. J-Man, I think you should learn something from this, and create a new forum specifically for bashing the Scion xB. Call it "Scion xlB", as in, Scion ex lunch Box. :)

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bwahahahaha! Car fags. ha.

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home