Blog 124: Let My People Blog
Saturday, August 06, 2005
The Exodus has begun. In 12 hours I'll be on the road. It's a good thing. I may not be hooked back up to the sweet, juicy internet for a few days so there will be a period of dead air. If you're bored waiting for me to upload, why not sign the gusetbook for the love of god? Or you could go back through and read all my wonderous chunklets of wisdom all over again.
Or you could go outside for a change.
Whatever you do, you won't be doing it while I'm in Lakeview, cause I won't be.
One final addition. For the Puffhead classified as Ryan Smith (he calls me "sir"), here is the updated design you requested. Though it will never see the light of day in this incarnation being that they still want me to pay them $22 a shirt on customink. Bastards. But I hope it thrills you to the gills regardless.
Until later, peace be with you and don't shave too close to your crotch, that's how wars get started.
Or you could go outside for a change.
Whatever you do, you won't be doing it while I'm in Lakeview, cause I won't be.
One final addition. For the Puffhead classified as Ryan Smith (he calls me "sir"), here is the updated design you requested. Though it will never see the light of day in this incarnation being that they still want me to pay them $22 a shirt on customink. Bastards. But I hope it thrills you to the gills regardless. Until later, peace be with you and don't shave too close to your crotch, that's how wars get started.



2 Comments:
:) :) :) :) :)
thank you. thank you.
and good luck on your exodus!
He's back! The most magic of Puffs has arrived in Hillsboro. "Ah seen 'im!" I was wondering, though, when did he cut off his left arm?
Post a Comment
<< Home