Blog 122: Blog Thee Behind Me Satan
Thursday, August 04, 2005

"Maybe what you're looking for can't be found here on the Enterprise, Mr. Warf."
-Star Trek TNG Episode 623 "Rightful Heir"
The hell you say?
Look to the swearing cupcake for guidance.
So, my pretties, it's the next day. The sight of my "famous shirt" has apparently driven one Puffhead absolutley mad with frenzy.
Dear Ryan. Request pending. Perhaps I'll make you a special Solid Gold Man Baby edition Puffmagic shirt. Perhaps.
Perhaps if you pay my lip service on your own blog? Tit for Tat?
Anyway, I've got 4 hours of work left. Then it's smooth sailin'. Kinda. Just think though, in 52 hours I'll be posting to you from the promised land. (No, not that one.) The exodus has begun.
Tonight is, what, Thursday? Man this week is dragging on.
Today's comic provided by Natalie Dee.



2 Comments:
I like the green.
dude, if you make a shirt with the words GOLD MANBABY anywhere on it, i will totally become your personal street team for it! and recruit others too, i swear i shall!
unfortunately, i'm blocked out of my own blog right at the moment, and have been since february, but it'll be high time to start a new one soon, and there will be much adulation then.
cobyhoff, i enjoy the green as well, but only sometimes.
Post a Comment
<< Home