Blog 121: Rocko's Modern Blog

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Yes, that's right. The best.

Good God.

Welcome back everyone. I know it's a been a few days and I know you've had nothing to do with your time while I was away putting my belongings into boxes. Yes grandma, take that hit. Well anyway, I'm back. From beyond the grave.

And I have absolutely nothing interesting to talk about.

I have 13 more hours of work. I get some super paycheck action Friday, that's 2 in 2 weeks. It's rad.


Man, I'm so bored.

I've discovered the joys of the Upright Citizens Brigade, I used to think it was lame but now it's not. It's actually very funny.

So, my famous shirt that's not quite famous yet is becoming pretty famous. Now there's a total of 6 people who want one. So I priced the creation of them, if the iron-on sheets work well and stand up to multiple washed I can get away with selling the shirts for $5. That's a steal. Especially since if I got them done professionally it would be about $18 a shirt. So yeah. Take another look. Personally I can't believe that other people would want my own face on a shirt, nor can I totally believe that I would want a shirt with my face on it. But, come on. It's fucking hilarious.

I also have a dangerous addiction to Sobe. I'm sure I've mentioned it before but it's true. Safeway has them for a buck a piece and I bought 7 of them today. 7!

I need help.

It's totally bed time now. Rad.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't do iron-ons! totally cut out some stencils and just spray-paint them on for that desirable punk-rock look. awesome!

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AND ALSO! make it in gold hues, and put the words SOLID GOLD MANBABY below the face. 20x awesome!

ps. please!!

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

last post of the evening, really. SOLID GOLD MANBABY on top and puffmagic.blogspot.com on the bottom.

or ROCK SOLID GOLD MANBABY would be cool too, maybe for another shirt with a guitar theme. sacred!

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you like that upright citizens brigade eh? you should check out Improv Everywhere, they have some pretty amusing stuff. www.improveverywhere.com

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home