Blog 120: After Blog Special
Sunday, July 31, 2005
Current Packing Progress: 45%
Not bad for one afternoon.
So then, The Final Countdown has begun. Five more workdays to go then I'm outie. Good stuff.
Packing in extreme heat is not something I would openly recommend, I spent 6 hours nekkid walking around my apartment like Ugly Naked Guy putting things in boxes and laughing out loud at the Simpsons on ESS. Picture it. I was eating chicken with hot sauce, too. PICTURE IT!
Sorry.
I'm so sure I'm going to have a case of Senioritis. No, not that kind. The kind where I don't give a salted crap about my job. I'll probably end up using the phrase "What are they gonna do, fire me?" at least 13 times in the next 5 days. I hope one of them will be shouted while swinging from an air hose over the heads of my co-workers while firing a nail gun into the air. Probly in a tutu.
In case you haven't learned, clicking on the links in my blogs usually leads you somewhere you don't want to go. But do it anyway because I think it's funny. I appreciate when other good sites do it, so I do it, too.
OK. I suppose I should go to bed, but I could be late tomorrow.
I mean...
What are they gonna do?
FIRE ME?!
Not bad for one afternoon.
So then, The Final Countdown has begun. Five more workdays to go then I'm outie. Good stuff.
Packing in extreme heat is not something I would openly recommend, I spent 6 hours nekkid walking around my apartment like Ugly Naked Guy putting things in boxes and laughing out loud at the Simpsons on ESS. Picture it. I was eating chicken with hot sauce, too. PICTURE IT!
Sorry.
I'm so sure I'm going to have a case of Senioritis. No, not that kind. The kind where I don't give a salted crap about my job. I'll probably end up using the phrase "What are they gonna do, fire me?" at least 13 times in the next 5 days. I hope one of them will be shouted while swinging from an air hose over the heads of my co-workers while firing a nail gun into the air. Probly in a tutu.
In case you haven't learned, clicking on the links in my blogs usually leads you somewhere you don't want to go. But do it anyway because I think it's funny. I appreciate when other good sites do it, so I do it, too.
OK. I suppose I should go to bed, but I could be late tomorrow.
I mean...
What are they gonna do?
FIRE ME?!



3 Comments:
I've never heard of salting crap. Sounds like a French dish, though.
Ha ha! ZING! You know, it's not nice to pick on the french....after all, they're FRENCH, isn't that bad enough? :P
Well, I wasn't implying that the French eat fecal matter per se...
It's just that if I went to Europe to sample the food, I would steer clear of escargo. I might spend most of my time in Italy and Greece, actually. Mmmmm...Italian/Greek food...
Post a Comment
<< Home