Blog 119: It's a Blog Eat Blog World
Friday, July 29, 2005
Current rage: Blind.
Ok, well it's now 4 hours past my bedtime. I got back from The FriGG!!'s place post Constantine viewing to find that my neighbor's fuckwad dog is testing out the endurance of his bark box. A bark box that will shortly be removed with a plastic spork. It's 1am. The neighbors are home. Their dog has been barking for almost 1 hour straight and no one but me has leaned out their second story window and graced the quiet calm that is 8th Street in the middle of the night with a string of carefully joined curses in no less that three languages.
Is it wrong to curb stomp a dog? Well what if it's a half wiener dog half... some black and brown dog? Well what if it comes over to me when I get in my car and barks at me like it knows me? That's what I thought.
So it's a damn good thing that I only work a few hours tomorrow. If I had a nine hour shift ahead of me and only four hours of sleep, I'd kill someone. Plus tomorrow is payday so that's like tasty chocolate frosting on the cake.
Sweet Zombie Jesus! Shut UP DOG!
Ok, I've got ESS.tv, water, Reese's Pieces and fingernail polish. I think I can MacGyver my way into an all nighter. 5 hours to work, then (hopefully) 4 hours to home again where I can sleep. Unless that dog lives through the night, which it might not, cause I'm really thinking about going to kill it, cause it's been another 20 minutes and it's STILL BARKING! My kingdom for a steak soaked in anthrax!
SWEET MOTHER OF BAILEY! The dog shut up for a second, but here's another story. 2 days ago I got a splinter at work in the palm of my left hand, it hurt and it left a hole, but I couldn't find the spike anywhere, but I could tell it was in me. Well I just found it. It's literally a centimeter long and as thick as a safety pin. That one's going in the scrapbook! Thank god I got it out cause it was cramping my guitar style.
Ok, the dog's back.
You know, I'd just pop in my earplugs if I didn't think I'd sleep through my alarm clock. Shit. I think I'll pop in High Fidelity and maybe work on my writings. *Sigh*
Ok, well it's now 4 hours past my bedtime. I got back from The FriGG!!'s place post Constantine viewing to find that my neighbor's fuckwad dog is testing out the endurance of his bark box. A bark box that will shortly be removed with a plastic spork. It's 1am. The neighbors are home. Their dog has been barking for almost 1 hour straight and no one but me has leaned out their second story window and graced the quiet calm that is 8th Street in the middle of the night with a string of carefully joined curses in no less that three languages.
Is it wrong to curb stomp a dog? Well what if it's a half wiener dog half... some black and brown dog? Well what if it comes over to me when I get in my car and barks at me like it knows me? That's what I thought.
So it's a damn good thing that I only work a few hours tomorrow. If I had a nine hour shift ahead of me and only four hours of sleep, I'd kill someone. Plus tomorrow is payday so that's like tasty chocolate frosting on the cake.
Sweet Zombie Jesus! Shut UP DOG!
Ok, I've got ESS.tv, water, Reese's Pieces and fingernail polish. I think I can MacGyver my way into an all nighter. 5 hours to work, then (hopefully) 4 hours to home again where I can sleep. Unless that dog lives through the night, which it might not, cause I'm really thinking about going to kill it, cause it's been another 20 minutes and it's STILL BARKING! My kingdom for a steak soaked in anthrax!
SWEET MOTHER OF BAILEY! The dog shut up for a second, but here's another story. 2 days ago I got a splinter at work in the palm of my left hand, it hurt and it left a hole, but I couldn't find the spike anywhere, but I could tell it was in me. Well I just found it. It's literally a centimeter long and as thick as a safety pin. That one's going in the scrapbook! Thank god I got it out cause it was cramping my guitar style.
Ok, the dog's back.
You know, I'd just pop in my earplugs if I didn't think I'd sleep through my alarm clock. Shit. I think I'll pop in High Fidelity and maybe work on my writings. *Sigh*



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home