Blog 116: Blogs of Leon
Sunday, July 24, 2005
Ugh. I have so much to say. I need to tell you how and why War o' the Worlds both ruled and sucked, I need to tell you why my birthday was good, I need to confess my newfound respect for Blink 182 that goes against all of my morals and ethics, I need to get this rash looked at. But I'm SO LAZY that I'm not gonna. I'd feel bad but Dawna told me that lazy is cute and if _______ = cute then Justin does _______. Cause I'm desperate for validation, but moreover I really don't feel like typing that much. Maybe tomorrow.
The house I'm living in is infested with ants. 13 more days, 13 more days... (sigh)
The house I'm living in is infested with ants. 13 more days, 13 more days... (sigh)



1 Comments:
Mmm... Battlefield...
Post a Comment
<< Home