Blog 114: Feel Good Blog of the Summer
Friday, July 22, 2005
Karma: n.the force generated by a person's actions held in Hinduism and Buddhism to perpetuate transmigration and in its ethical consequences to determine the nature of the person's next existence.
i.e. "What goes around comes around"
i.e. "I shouldn't have played hookey last week saying I hurt my back, cause today I actually did and now I don't get overtime."
That's right, back problem. First thing I tried to move at work, maybe 30lbs, and the whole spinal system collapsed and I couldn't rotate my back. Still can't. It's lame.
Well tomorrow is my birthday, I'm going out to K Falls and Carldar is buying drinkies. Brady wanted to go to a strip club but I vetoed it, that would just be creepy I think. I'm just going to hit up Ross for a sexy birthday shirt, maybe some cool shoes or a cool hat or something. Perhaps some sort of Asian cuisine being that there are no options in Lakeview. It's not a landmark party, but it is a landmark year so I should at least do something different, even if it pales in comparison to what I could do.
Gonna see War o' the Worlds tonight, I'm expecting suckage, but I've gotten one good review from Chaddy, so perhaps it might not redefine suck, just reinforce it. Look for a review in the near future, especially if it sucks, cause you know I love to tear crappy entertainment apart like leftover Thanksgiving turkey. Mmm... wishbones.
Right, well aside from that I guess I have to give my notice tomorrow being that I'm not at work today. I still think they'll be a bit miffed, but fuckem, I gotta get out of here. Especially talking to friends about all the cool shit they're going to make me do when I get back. I mean like BBQ, LAN parties, motorcycle rides, Airshows, camping, and beer. That's a lot to look forward to. It'll be good stuff.
P.S. I'm constantly amazed and appalled at the lamitude of Blogger's default dictionary. Not only does it not know the word "Blog" but it's best suggestion for "wishbones" was "Hispanics". I mean.... c'mon.
i.e. "What goes around comes around"
i.e. "I shouldn't have played hookey last week saying I hurt my back, cause today I actually did and now I don't get overtime."
That's right, back problem. First thing I tried to move at work, maybe 30lbs, and the whole spinal system collapsed and I couldn't rotate my back. Still can't. It's lame.
Well tomorrow is my birthday, I'm going out to K Falls and Carldar is buying drinkies. Brady wanted to go to a strip club but I vetoed it, that would just be creepy I think. I'm just going to hit up Ross for a sexy birthday shirt, maybe some cool shoes or a cool hat or something. Perhaps some sort of Asian cuisine being that there are no options in Lakeview. It's not a landmark party, but it is a landmark year so I should at least do something different, even if it pales in comparison to what I could do.
Gonna see War o' the Worlds tonight, I'm expecting suckage, but I've gotten one good review from Chaddy, so perhaps it might not redefine suck, just reinforce it. Look for a review in the near future, especially if it sucks, cause you know I love to tear crappy entertainment apart like leftover Thanksgiving turkey. Mmm... wishbones.
Right, well aside from that I guess I have to give my notice tomorrow being that I'm not at work today. I still think they'll be a bit miffed, but fuckem, I gotta get out of here. Especially talking to friends about all the cool shit they're going to make me do when I get back. I mean like BBQ, LAN parties, motorcycle rides, Airshows, camping, and beer. That's a lot to look forward to. It'll be good stuff.
P.S. I'm constantly amazed and appalled at the lamitude of Blogger's default dictionary. Not only does it not know the word "Blog" but it's best suggestion for "wishbones" was "Hispanics". I mean.... c'mon.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home