Blog 111: Exit Music (For a Blog)
Friday, July 15, 2005
Current Blogging Utensil: The FriGG!!'s Laptop
I HATE typing on a laptop. The keys are not in the usual places so I have to type everthing at least twice. Fudges. So this will probly be a shorty. (That's what she said.)
I've gotten some positive feedback on my bitchfest in Blog 110, and it felt so good to gripe that I'm thinking of starting up another blog just for a weekly piss n' moan. Join me?
I'm o'er at The FriGG!!'s place using his patheticly small keypad because we're watching John Cusack (so charming!)movies plus other assorted films in celebration of it being Friday and having a whole house to ourselves. Now if only we had enough money for beer. Cause you know I loves me some beer. ANYway, that's the plan for tonight. I'm not going home till at least tomorrow cause it was 91 today as it will be tomorrow and my room is a furnace. And not one of thise sheet metal dealies that you have in your garage, I'm talking like the blast furnaces they use on ocean liners. Mm mm mm mm mm... Toasty. (Mm mm mm mm mm... Toasty is a registered trademark of the Quizno's Corporation.) I want a suit that I can fill with icy cold water or a freon based coolant like Mr. Freeze in the horrible Batman movie where Ahnold played Mr. Freeze and it sucked. And I could say cool things (pun) like "Chill Out" and "Freeze Sucka" and people would elect me as governor of California. That's what my psychic told me anyway. And by "psychic" I mean my Magic 8 Ball....and by "Magic 8 Ball" I mean the 8 Ball of heroin I smoked while hanging from my feet out my second storey window. Don't do drugs kids. Don't pollute either. Or eat candy. Unless it's from strangers. Strangers with Candy was a weird show. Mr. Show was funny, though. Ok, this train of thought has derailed. Thanks for playing. 'Night everyone, you've been a terrific audience, I'll be at the Sky Lounge on the 22nd, I'll see you there.
I HATE typing on a laptop. The keys are not in the usual places so I have to type everthing at least twice. Fudges. So this will probly be a shorty. (That's what she said.)
I've gotten some positive feedback on my bitchfest in Blog 110, and it felt so good to gripe that I'm thinking of starting up another blog just for a weekly piss n' moan. Join me?
I'm o'er at The FriGG!!'s place using his patheticly small keypad because we're watching John Cusack (so charming!)movies plus other assorted films in celebration of it being Friday and having a whole house to ourselves. Now if only we had enough money for beer. Cause you know I loves me some beer. ANYway, that's the plan for tonight. I'm not going home till at least tomorrow cause it was 91 today as it will be tomorrow and my room is a furnace. And not one of thise sheet metal dealies that you have in your garage, I'm talking like the blast furnaces they use on ocean liners. Mm mm mm mm mm... Toasty. (Mm mm mm mm mm... Toasty is a registered trademark of the Quizno's Corporation.) I want a suit that I can fill with icy cold water or a freon based coolant like Mr. Freeze in the horrible Batman movie where Ahnold played Mr. Freeze and it sucked. And I could say cool things (pun) like "Chill Out" and "Freeze Sucka" and people would elect me as governor of California. That's what my psychic told me anyway. And by "psychic" I mean my Magic 8 Ball....and by "Magic 8 Ball" I mean the 8 Ball of heroin I smoked while hanging from my feet out my second storey window. Don't do drugs kids. Don't pollute either. Or eat candy. Unless it's from strangers. Strangers with Candy was a weird show. Mr. Show was funny, though. Ok, this train of thought has derailed. Thanks for playing. 'Night everyone, you've been a terrific audience, I'll be at the Sky Lounge on the 22nd, I'll see you there.



7 Comments:
"John Cusack (so charming!)" = gay?
Consensus?
No, cowardly anonymous person. I'm not gay, I just have a non-sexual crush on Cusack. Besides, even if I were gay I could do worse than John boy.
And Consensus? Is this a quarum? Are we having a joint session of congress on my sexual orientation? Will there be a vote?
Die in a fire, Anonymous.
You misunderstood my statement. I was not bringing your own sexual orientation into question; I was simply asking if the statement you made was gay, as in, "are you gay for John Cusack," which, if you are, is perfectly fine and understandable, I suppose.
However, this is, infact, a "quarum". The polls are in and the results are being tallied as we speak. Not to worry, though, because the preliminary counts are looking good for you -- it seems that the three paragraphs you wrote in furious defense of your hetero-status have had a positive effect on the readers.
Or maybe not, some might speculate. Perhaps your fervent defense is an indication of something deeper and more sinister. I once heard that extreme denial is a good sign of things, but who am I to know? However, even if that is the case, the readers will no doubt laugh and simply chalk up your incensed status to an item of, to wit, COMEDY GOLD.
PS andy i nevr brought justins sexual orientation into question in my post kid. asking a question like that doesnt make me a homophobe lol andy he can turn anon comments off ya know. my real name is jared lol.
nahuh "jared"
now since i am not on my own blog i will refrain from all out mockin you as i did last time (yes i held back impressive i know) and just say nahuh
PS i think you mean "quorum" as i can find no such word as "quarum"
PPS you twit (couldn't hold back)
Andy, I breathed a sigh of relief when I read your post stating that you were going to "hold back". A weight has been lifted from my shoulders, no doubt!
Furthermore, thanks for the correction, but I was simply quoting Puffy on that one when, in his first comment, he said "And Consensus? Is this a quarum?"
*owned*
did you just say owned? wow well because you said it it must be true.
wining a fight on the internet is like winning in the speacial olympics pal. even if you win your still retarded. so grats ya win
Will you kids stop fighting on my comments page? Take it outside dammit. I spelled quorum wrong.
Post a Comment
<< Home