Blog 109: Hammer of the Blogs
Tuesday, July 12, 2005
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGHHHHHH!
(more to come)
Ok, here's the aftermath. Ugh, you know, in my mind the issue that caused the above wail of desperation and anger seems so much more pertinent than it would seem to you people, so I'm not even gonna bother. Ok, you want the truncated version? They changed the type of string we use at work. Seems weak, right? Yeah well so is the new string, hell it's not even string so much as it's ribbon made of the same poly-something-or-other that plastic shopping bags are made of. It breaks when you tie it. It breaks a lot. I was furious. I'm not anymore. That's that.
I did open up my finger with a ring knife though. Yeah, that bled all over. Now it's wrapped in a bandaid and if there are spelling errors in this post that's why. Wow. I've lost my touch. I used to be able to rant about anything, piss and moan like a bitter old bastard. Something's gone wrong. Maybe I need to watch the news more, or maybe just some television at all really. Yeah, one mention of Paris Hilton could likely rekindle the inner pessimist. One more minute of reality TV could cause the floodgates of hate to spew forth in a torrent of cursing and cynicism. I'll try and watch some television soon, I know there's something out there that needs a new asshole torn.
Grrr.
(more to come)
Ok, here's the aftermath. Ugh, you know, in my mind the issue that caused the above wail of desperation and anger seems so much more pertinent than it would seem to you people, so I'm not even gonna bother. Ok, you want the truncated version? They changed the type of string we use at work. Seems weak, right? Yeah well so is the new string, hell it's not even string so much as it's ribbon made of the same poly-something-or-other that plastic shopping bags are made of. It breaks when you tie it. It breaks a lot. I was furious. I'm not anymore. That's that.
I did open up my finger with a ring knife though. Yeah, that bled all over. Now it's wrapped in a bandaid and if there are spelling errors in this post that's why. Wow. I've lost my touch. I used to be able to rant about anything, piss and moan like a bitter old bastard. Something's gone wrong. Maybe I need to watch the news more, or maybe just some television at all really. Yeah, one mention of Paris Hilton could likely rekindle the inner pessimist. One more minute of reality TV could cause the floodgates of hate to spew forth in a torrent of cursing and cynicism. I'll try and watch some television soon, I know there's something out there that needs a new asshole torn.
Grrr.



2 Comments:
Who's Paris Hilton?
^
Nobody needs to answer that, by the way.
Post a Comment
<< Home