Blog 108: A Different Kind of Blog
Monday, July 11, 2005
Current..... ah, I dunno. Fukit.
Yeah, I'm beat. 9 hour shift in a giant heated lunchbox then 4 hours of moving furniture. Yawn. But hey, I got a free dinner out of it and that's one more dinner I didn't have to pay for.... cause it was free. See? So now I have a few more bucks to spend on more food before payday. Goddamn I'm broke. I'm thinking about starting up a Paypal donation account to see if anyone out there in Puffland loves me enough to send me a few bucks. Couldn't hurt, right?
Wow, I'm really tired. You at home couldn't tell but there was a 6 minute pause between the first paragraph and this one. I totally just stared at my chapstick and drifted off.
So I need to start packing up for the big exodus back to Hillsboro. I haven't found a job up there yet but I'm thinking it might be easier for me to just go and look once I'm there. That way I can do more than just fill out apps online and never get a response. Plus I'll be readily available for interviews and not have to schedule them far ahead so I can drive across the state for it. It's win freakin' win, baby!
I told myself a while back that I wasn't going to just run back home and fall back into the life that I clawed my way out of a year ago, I mean life is about moving forward, right? But I guess now that I've spent some time up there recently I see that it's not running back exactly, I'm a different guy now and all the stuff that I ran from really isn't a factor anymore. Plus I don't really call what I did last year running away, more like putting a safe distance between my downward spiral and my sanity. What I'm trying to say is I think it will be good for me to get back to where I belong for a while. Honestly the bad stuff was my ex, and I don't need to see her up there. I've got a bunch of people who love me that I can reconnect with and I think that the good parts of my history in Hillsboro will outweigh the bad. It'll be ok. I'll be ok. Things are looking up. More random positives. Blah.
Gatorade is bad warm.
Thanks to all who read these things. Your continued support makes me feel super!
Yeah, I'm beat. 9 hour shift in a giant heated lunchbox then 4 hours of moving furniture. Yawn. But hey, I got a free dinner out of it and that's one more dinner I didn't have to pay for.... cause it was free. See? So now I have a few more bucks to spend on more food before payday. Goddamn I'm broke. I'm thinking about starting up a Paypal donation account to see if anyone out there in Puffland loves me enough to send me a few bucks. Couldn't hurt, right?
Wow, I'm really tired. You at home couldn't tell but there was a 6 minute pause between the first paragraph and this one. I totally just stared at my chapstick and drifted off.
So I need to start packing up for the big exodus back to Hillsboro. I haven't found a job up there yet but I'm thinking it might be easier for me to just go and look once I'm there. That way I can do more than just fill out apps online and never get a response. Plus I'll be readily available for interviews and not have to schedule them far ahead so I can drive across the state for it. It's win freakin' win, baby!
I told myself a while back that I wasn't going to just run back home and fall back into the life that I clawed my way out of a year ago, I mean life is about moving forward, right? But I guess now that I've spent some time up there recently I see that it's not running back exactly, I'm a different guy now and all the stuff that I ran from really isn't a factor anymore. Plus I don't really call what I did last year running away, more like putting a safe distance between my downward spiral and my sanity. What I'm trying to say is I think it will be good for me to get back to where I belong for a while. Honestly the bad stuff was my ex, and I don't need to see her up there. I've got a bunch of people who love me that I can reconnect with and I think that the good parts of my history in Hillsboro will outweigh the bad. It'll be ok. I'll be ok. Things are looking up. More random positives. Blah.
Gatorade is bad warm.
Thanks to all who read these things. Your continued support makes me feel super!



3 Comments:
We will have to drink good beer heavily upon your return to Portland.
Tori
Chapstick will do that to a person. Good luck with your move.
Besides, you've known me longer than her anyway. Not to mention your family...
Post a Comment
<< Home