Blog 98: "Blog, the Final Frontier. These are the voyages of the Blogship Bloggerprise."
Monday, June 13, 2005
It's continuing mission, to explore strange new blogs, to seek out new blogs and new blogilizations, to boldly blog where no blog has blogged before!
Duuu du du duuu du du duuuuuu.....du du dududu duu duu duu du du du duuuuuuu.
That,
was out of control.
Good morning class, today's lesson will be involving... goddamit I got nothing.
The following experiment will either drive my readership down by a hefty margin or finally elevate me to the pinnacle of blog fame, The Bloggies.
Ok, want a slice of irony? I didn't actually know there was such an award, but apparently I actually could win a Bloggie. I've already started writing my acceptance speech. Look for it in Blog 100! If I feel like it!
Aaaaaaaaanyway. I've forgotten my experiment. That's what you get on a Monday. You get me, in my boxers, eating Golden Grahams, watching The Simpsons on ESS.tv, waiting for dark so the heat will go away.
Also, if you have facial hair and you enjoy it, for God's sake, DON'T SHAVE IT! Cause I did and I look like I'm 9 years old now. All I can do is hope it grows out enough in the next 12 days that I'll still look like the groomsmen, not the ring bearer, at Hoffman's wedding. I think I'll be fine. I've gotten enough scruff to join a NĂ¼ Metal band in a weekend of camping, 12 whole days aught to get me my groove back. Take my Mach 3, please!
Take my blog! Please! Yowza!
I remembered what my experiment was. It involved blabbering about useless garbage for a few paragraphs and switching topics like a rabid marmot until I either get hate mail or praise for my avant gardesensibilitiess.
Side not, the word "marmot" was supposed to have a hilarious hyperlink pointed to a capture of the thre Nihilists from The Big Lebowski in Dude's bathroom after they throw the marmot in the tub with him and threaten to cut off his "Tchonson" but Picasa is being an arrogant ass and won't upload the pic to my vault. So I guess the real loser here is the children.
I've eaten too much milk today. It was fat free milk so it's not so bad for me but I still think I had too much. Only 2 bowls of cereal, but they're big bowl. I should cut back. Not that I really have that much dairy in my diet. Doesn't it seem weird that humans are the only mammals on the planet that still drink milk once they've weaned from their mothers? Isn't it even weirder that not only do we continue to drink mulk, but we drink milk from other animals? That's always freaked me out.
It was really hot at the mill again today, not that it was hot yesterday, in fact all of last week was unnecessarily cold, but it was hot before, that's what I'm talking about. Anyway, I drank like, I dunno, 96 fl. oz. of water cause I was so thirsty.
I never had to pee though, cause sweat is the same as pee. That's so gross. It's not exactly the same but it's close enough that thinking about sweating really hard being almost like having someone dump a bucket of your own urine on you makes me want to never exert myself ever again. But I will anyway. But I'm not into that. You're sick.
I'm running out of steam here, plus it's almost my bedtime and I get cranky and bloaty if I don't get enough sleep. And no one wants that. Cause if I retain too much gas or water I can't make with the funny. And I knooooooooow you like the funny.
Sigh.
Let the alienation of anyone who's ever loved or appreciated me.
I can't believe people out there actually thought I had class and sophistication. HA!
Fooled you! DIE!
Duuu du du duuu du du duuuuuu.....du du dududu duu duu duu du du du duuuuuuu.
That,
was out of control.
Good morning class, today's lesson will be involving... goddamit I got nothing.
The following experiment will either drive my readership down by a hefty margin or finally elevate me to the pinnacle of blog fame, The Bloggies.
Ok, want a slice of irony? I didn't actually know there was such an award, but apparently I actually could win a Bloggie. I've already started writing my acceptance speech. Look for it in Blog 100! If I feel like it!
Aaaaaaaaanyway. I've forgotten my experiment. That's what you get on a Monday. You get me, in my boxers, eating Golden Grahams, watching The Simpsons on ESS.tv, waiting for dark so the heat will go away.
Also, if you have facial hair and you enjoy it, for God's sake, DON'T SHAVE IT! Cause I did and I look like I'm 9 years old now. All I can do is hope it grows out enough in the next 12 days that I'll still look like the groomsmen, not the ring bearer, at Hoffman's wedding. I think I'll be fine. I've gotten enough scruff to join a NĂ¼ Metal band in a weekend of camping, 12 whole days aught to get me my groove back. Take my Mach 3, please!
Take my blog! Please! Yowza!
I remembered what my experiment was. It involved blabbering about useless garbage for a few paragraphs and switching topics like a rabid marmot until I either get hate mail or praise for my avant gardesensibilitiess.
Side not, the word "marmot" was supposed to have a hilarious hyperlink pointed to a capture of the thre Nihilists from The Big Lebowski in Dude's bathroom after they throw the marmot in the tub with him and threaten to cut off his "Tchonson" but Picasa is being an arrogant ass and won't upload the pic to my vault. So I guess the real loser here is the children.
I've eaten too much milk today. It was fat free milk so it's not so bad for me but I still think I had too much. Only 2 bowls of cereal, but they're big bowl. I should cut back. Not that I really have that much dairy in my diet. Doesn't it seem weird that humans are the only mammals on the planet that still drink milk once they've weaned from their mothers? Isn't it even weirder that not only do we continue to drink mulk, but we drink milk from other animals? That's always freaked me out.
It was really hot at the mill again today, not that it was hot yesterday, in fact all of last week was unnecessarily cold, but it was hot before, that's what I'm talking about. Anyway, I drank like, I dunno, 96 fl. oz. of water cause I was so thirsty.
I never had to pee though, cause sweat is the same as pee. That's so gross. It's not exactly the same but it's close enough that thinking about sweating really hard being almost like having someone dump a bucket of your own urine on you makes me want to never exert myself ever again. But I will anyway. But I'm not into that. You're sick.
I'm running out of steam here, plus it's almost my bedtime and I get cranky and bloaty if I don't get enough sleep. And no one wants that. Cause if I retain too much gas or water I can't make with the funny. And I knooooooooow you like the funny.
Sigh.
Let the alienation of anyone who's ever loved or appreciated me.
I can't believe people out there actually thought I had class and sophistication. HA!
Fooled you! DIE!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home