Blog 96: "You Got A Killer Blog There Man..."
Friday, June 10, 2005
That's a play on an actual title of a Queens of the Stone Age track, not a direct quote from some adoring frat boy Puffhead. Not to say that I haven't received MANY such accolades. But I haven't..... Guestbook!
Anyway, how's the new look? I thought I'd try a little Cabin by the Lake feel. I'll probly change it in a month or so.
Right, anyway. Nothing much to report, I just got back from the gym (pronounced "gym") and boy are my arms tired.... I don't get it. It's doing wonders for my physique (pronounced "bod"), my arms and shoulders are all firm and my pecs look like pecs and not bewbs! Yay! I still have to whittle away the rest of my squidgy midsection, but from what I hear that's the last to go anyway. At least I'm actually doing it this time and sticking to it. Go Team!
In other news, tomorrow I'll be sitting in the sun helping Marna out with her yard sale. Drinkin brew and cookin burgers, listening to tunes and chatting. I can't thing of a better way to spend my day off. 'Cept maybe switching out the best friend for a loving girlfriend, and changing the yard sale to a campsite in the mountains, and changing the chatting to... conversing?
No, not that kind of Conversing. Psh, silly.
Hoffman and Jenn are getting hitched in 15 days. They're excited, I can tell from here. In 11 days I'm going to pack my bag, my guitar and my The FriGG!! and head up to PDX to join them. It will be good times, lots of not working, and plenty of being not at work for me! Oh yeah, and I get to wear a monkey suit! I'll make sure that I get some pics of me all tarted up for all you ladies out there. Not that you've really seen up un-tarted up, but if you'd ever call me maybe you could! I mean how many times does a guy need to hint?! The nerve!
I'm sorry, I didn't mean those things I said. I just get so scared sometimes. Hold me?
Anyway, how's the new look? I thought I'd try a little Cabin by the Lake feel. I'll probly change it in a month or so.
Right, anyway. Nothing much to report, I just got back from the gym (pronounced "gym") and boy are my arms tired.... I don't get it. It's doing wonders for my physique (pronounced "bod"), my arms and shoulders are all firm and my pecs look like pecs and not bewbs! Yay! I still have to whittle away the rest of my squidgy midsection, but from what I hear that's the last to go anyway. At least I'm actually doing it this time and sticking to it. Go Team!
In other news, tomorrow I'll be sitting in the sun helping Marna out with her yard sale. Drinkin brew and cookin burgers, listening to tunes and chatting. I can't thing of a better way to spend my day off. 'Cept maybe switching out the best friend for a loving girlfriend, and changing the yard sale to a campsite in the mountains, and changing the chatting to... conversing?
No, not that kind of Conversing. Psh, silly.
Hoffman and Jenn are getting hitched in 15 days. They're excited, I can tell from here. In 11 days I'm going to pack my bag, my guitar and my The FriGG!! and head up to PDX to join them. It will be good times, lots of not working, and plenty of being not at work for me! Oh yeah, and I get to wear a monkey suit! I'll make sure that I get some pics of me all tarted up for all you ladies out there. Not that you've really seen up un-tarted up, but if you'd ever call me maybe you could! I mean how many times does a guy need to hint?! The nerve!
I'm sorry, I didn't mean those things I said. I just get so scared sometimes. Hold me?



1 Comments:
Now I'll never know what exciting picture of team-edness was there...
"HTTP1.1 STATUS 403 Remote Access to this object forbidden This file cannot be directly accessed from a remote site, but must be linked through the Brinkster Member's site. "
Post a Comment
<< Home