Blog 94: Miranda That Blog Just Isn't Holy Anymore
Wednesday, June 08, 2005
Current mood: Insouciant and Concupiscent
Today is my sick day and so far I've spent most of it trolling Myspace for interesting people that I can connect with when I make my ever encroaching exodus to Portland this summer. This all ties into my "lust of things to do" (lust is correct) once I get there. I've spoken of this list in passing a few times and I spend many nights organizing it pre-sleep. I think it's at a place where I can share it with you, my loyal and devoted Puffheads.
Justin's "Lust of Things to Do" List
1: Things to do for The Man
So that's what I stay up at night thinking about. I hope to have all of those items completed or at least in progress by Christmas. Wish me well.
Today is my sick day and so far I've spent most of it trolling Myspace for interesting people that I can connect with when I make my ever encroaching exodus to Portland this summer. This all ties into my "lust of things to do" (lust is correct) once I get there. I've spoken of this list in passing a few times and I spend many nights organizing it pre-sleep. I think it's at a place where I can share it with you, my loyal and devoted Puffheads.
Justin's "Lust of Things to Do" List
1: Things to do for The Man
- Get a job, preferably one that pays a living wage that doesn't involve me living in a cubicle or selling things to people who don't really want anything.
- Get a house or apartment, not too ghetto, not to expensive, but juuuuuuust right.
- Get a Cell Phone or "leash"
- Join a band
- Find a girl, get her to like me enough to be my girlfriend, then if that goes well, get her to marry me someday.
- Rejoin "The Scene", this may include, but is not limited to, going to shows, getting coffee at 3am, going to a poetry reading, haunting record and book stores, going out to places with people, doing things and stuff.
- Take more classes at some kind of higher education institution. Classes like Yoga, Creative Writing, Ju Jitsu, Philosophy, Political Science, Photography and Interior Design
So that's what I stay up at night thinking about. I hope to have all of those items completed or at least in progress by Christmas. Wish me well.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home