Blog 93: Fear Before the March of Blogs

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Current Weather: 36° and snowing

I'll remind everyone of the current date: June 7th.

Snowing.

God has abandoned us.


Ok, hands out of your pockets you slackers. It's time for the "What disease do I have now?" game! The correct answer is either "Cold" or "Flu" or just "Lupus". Either way I went home from work early today and I'm going to sleep and rest tomorrow. It's not a bad case of sickness, but I'm certainly not down with it.

I'm playing phone tag with some lady about renting a studio apartment. Tomorrow should be the day I actually speak to her. Hope that means I can move.

This line of dialogue is actually boring me, and I'm writing it!

How's this? I discovered that I have super powers today. I think it must have all started when I was touring the secret nucular power facility that Lakeview has and I was hit by an ultra lethal dose of Gamma Phi Beta radiataion. The brunt of which was absorbed with my nose. So far the only power I've discovered is the ability to smell something moldy in my room, but not the ability to find where it's coming from. Hopefully my powers will be magnified by earth's yellow sun, if it ever comes out from behind the snow clouds, and I can identify the source of the odor.

I call myself The Moldar! (Like Radar, only with Mold.... I'm firing my writers.)

Ok, enough rambling. I hope my fun links, or "story enhancements" were enough to make you read the post and adore me that much more. If not, go read this guy's blog and leave mine to the sycophants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home