Blog 92: Happiness is Not a Fish That You Can Blog
Monday, June 06, 2005
Current Day on Earth: 9,083rd
Went to K Falls yesterday with the "crew". Had some laughs, heard some tunes. Ate at Taco Bell....twice. I stopped by Ross and got two pairs of kick ass shoes. One dressy but casual pair of black leathers for special occasions and a pair of sweet brown retro kicks from Perry Ellis. They look like a cross between vans and bowling shoes and they make my feet happy. Other than that not much else to report, other than K Falls is still an armpit, but it's better than Lakeview. As I've said before.
Saturday night was Graduation for my high school friends, so that meant brief moments of screaming their names as they walked across the stage preceded by at least 36 hours of bad poetry, lame speeches and horrifying slide shows. But after that it meant free BBQ at numerous locales. Plus I got to go to a Mexican party and finally see what a real family get together looks like. Plus I danced to spicy Mexican beats with about 75 other people. It was actually a blast. I became an honorary Mexican!
Friday night I went to a ranch in the middle of nowhere for some awesome homestyle ranch burgers for the community writer's group. I thought I got some great pictures of the sunset out in the desert but as it turns out my camera decided to turn them all to poop. So I have what looks like pictures aside from the horrible grain and pixelation. Stupid camera.
So that was basically my weekend. Other things happened of course. I watched the first 2 Phantasm movies. Those are dumb. I worked out a bunch. That made me sore today. I slept a lot and I plan to do more of that soon. But not before dinner.
Right, well. This looks to be a boring week so far, so I'll post again when anything at all interesting happens. Don't count on thrills.
Went to K Falls yesterday with the "crew". Had some laughs, heard some tunes. Ate at Taco Bell....twice. I stopped by Ross and got two pairs of kick ass shoes. One dressy but casual pair of black leathers for special occasions and a pair of sweet brown retro kicks from Perry Ellis. They look like a cross between vans and bowling shoes and they make my feet happy. Other than that not much else to report, other than K Falls is still an armpit, but it's better than Lakeview. As I've said before.
Saturday night was Graduation for my high school friends, so that meant brief moments of screaming their names as they walked across the stage preceded by at least 36 hours of bad poetry, lame speeches and horrifying slide shows. But after that it meant free BBQ at numerous locales. Plus I got to go to a Mexican party and finally see what a real family get together looks like. Plus I danced to spicy Mexican beats with about 75 other people. It was actually a blast. I became an honorary Mexican!
Friday night I went to a ranch in the middle of nowhere for some awesome homestyle ranch burgers for the community writer's group. I thought I got some great pictures of the sunset out in the desert but as it turns out my camera decided to turn them all to poop. So I have what looks like pictures aside from the horrible grain and pixelation. Stupid camera.
So that was basically my weekend. Other things happened of course. I watched the first 2 Phantasm movies. Those are dumb. I worked out a bunch. That made me sore today. I slept a lot and I plan to do more of that soon. But not before dinner.
Right, well. This looks to be a boring week so far, so I'll post again when anything at all interesting happens. Don't count on thrills.



1 Comments:
i am blown away that you guys find so many things to do in that town. i do much less in a not much larger (but still larger) town so i am indeed impressed infact inspired. ok the inspired was a lie but i am still impressed.
Post a Comment
<< Home