Blog 103: Blog and Blogger

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Current Clothing: None!

I bet you really want to picture that, don't you. It looks like an Abercrombie & Fi-atch ad, I assure you.

I'm posting "eau natural" today because the sun has moved from it's standard point in space and set up shop right here in my room. That's right, summer's back. WITH A VENGEANCE! But enough about my fleshy self. How are all of you doing?

That's great!

So this weekend I get to go camping with my homies, and it's gonna be niiiiice. I don't have to work on Monday and I get to come home at 10am tomorrow, so it's a full, delicious weekend waiting to be had. Now if only there was a place nearby where I could get some legally-challenged explosives...

Oh well, I'll just have to settle for lighting someone's shoes on fire. Chaz, I'm looking in your direction, buddy.

Anyway, on Saturday you'll all be treated to a new Indie Equation AND a new issue of Subter.. I think my idea for my column is winding down, I think next month I'll take a new approach, but I need some advice. Subter is already up to it's panties in music columns, music critics and Coldplaya hataz so I doubt I'll go that route, even though it's my area of expertise. Huh. I could be a food critic! But all my reviews would be negative and say things like "The Veal Piccata tastes like barkdust." and "Chicken and Penquin are not the same meat." so I don't think I'd win many hearts. Plus the only places I could review here are already widely regarded as barf troughs anyway. Perhaps I'll just do what I do here, just speak from the heart and throw some foul language and thinly veiled sexual innuendo in for good measure and call it good. I mean, that's really all I can do anyway. That and belch smoke. That's how I got the nickname "Puff 'The Magic' Koeppen" after all. It's my only superpower.

Goddamn it's hot in here. I think my Tiki Idol is melting.

I'm going to go away now, cause I bet it's not as hot outside. Maybe I'll ride Bike over to somewhere and sit there until sometime.

That's right, I named my bike "Bike". What the hell else would I call it?

5 Comments:

Blogger lilmammal said...

I want to go camping with you guys.

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You ought to write a long-winded article on why "Pinball Wizard" by The Who is, hands-down, the best song to play on a street corner for dimes. Because it is! I heartily recommend that you do that now.

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...Please.

11:02 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

i would call your bike silver because i would like to see you yell "hi ho silver away!" everytime you use it. as for my bike i call it rust cause thats what it does

9:56 PM  
Blogger CobyHoff said...

I have a bike! I haven't named it. Am I doomed?

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home