Blog 88: If You Don't Love Me (I'll Blog Myself)

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Current Temperature: Outside - 70°, Inside - 1,000,000°

Wow, it's hot. It was 80° today and I bet it was nice for the people who aren't working in a giant metal lunch box all day. I drank 128 oz. of water today. That's 4 Nalgenes of water just to keep me from drying up and cracking in half. And tomorrow it's gonna be hotter. But hopefully it'll only be a half day and I can leave on my vacation early, which means more brotherly shenanigans and more uncontrollable laughter and milk through the nostrils.

So

Damn

HOT!

...oh, and it's really warm out, too.


For soothe! I have news on my residency! I'm going to slum it! That's right, I'm gonna live in a mobile home that's about the size of a dump truck. One bedroom and...well that's almost it. It has a small kitchen, a small bathroom and some kinda crazy dining room/living room that defies all rational architectural design. But it's cheap and it's all for me. No more sharing a bathroom and getting my milk drank by kids before I even get to open it and add it to my $1 box of discontinued Chocolate Lucky Charms! Anyway, it's bed time and I'm gonna pour a gallon of water on my bed so I don't light the sheets on fire cause it's so Damn HOT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home