Blog 84: She Blogged In Through the Bathroom Window

Friday, May 20, 2005

It's that very much most specialister day. Payday! Elephants everywhere rejoice!

Quick aside: If the prefix "re" commonly means "to do again or to repeat" then were the very first people to ever rejoice actually joicing? Are we all just repeating thier original joice? For that matter, what about words like "relax" and "recognize" or "revolt"?

In other news I'm going to actually see Episode III (if you don't know of what series than you're not reading this because you live in a mine shaft) even though I swore to myself and at my self that I wasn't going to see it since "Attack of the Clones" made me want to eat my face. Not only was the title B movie worthy but Luc-ass was a douche and decided that total CGI environments, storm troopers, buildings, chairs, and Yodas were MUCH cooler than actually having real stuff to look at. Plus Hayden Christiansen couldn't act his way out of a wet pair of jeans. He has two percievable emotions when he acts: "Generic Rage" (grr. I'm angsty and brooding) and "Staring at a Point on the Back Wall" (If they think I'm pensive I'll win an Oscar!).

So anyway, let's hope the previews don't lie to me again. I want to see space battles and saberfights and the Dark Side! I want VADER goddammit! There are rumours that Lucas really did write the script for this one within the last presidential administration due to the glaring congruencies between opressive, war mongering conquerors led by a maniac bent on world domination....and the Empire in Star Wars. OOOOOOOOOOH SNAP! We'll see. I for one don't care if he wrote the script on a pizza box the night before shooting began while he was drunk and dressed as a woman, as long as there are badass space battles.

Look for the offical review Sunday or whenever I feel like it. For now here's a picture of some robots fighting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home