Blog 76: The Man with the Golden Blog

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Current Chicken: Fried

Today I went fishin. No, I didn't catch anything, except maybe West Nile Virus, but that'll take a few days to incubate. I think I've been fishing a total of maybe ten times in my life and as I can recall I've never actually caught a fish. If I were a bit more naive I'd think that fish don't actually live in water, they just arrive packaged in stores. Like Chicken. Anyway, the trip lasted exactly 3 beers before we got rained out of the lake. But I'll be back, oh yes, I'll be back.

Other than that today involved me cleaning half of my compartment, eating some chips and counting my last $11 and wondering what I can buy for $2 a day to eat until I get my next paycheck on Friday. But then I'll be rolling in it. This check will have almost 100 hours on it, and that makes me a happy panda.

Subter.com Issue 4 goes live tomorrow, everyone....EVERYONE! must check it out. Everyone. My feature is there and my column, and maybe some pictures. I dunno. It'll be sweet ass anyway.

Other than THAT....I've run out of things to talk about, so I'm going to watch more cartoons from Every Show Sucks. It's God's alternative to actual television. Farewell, until later next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home