Blog 69: For Whom the Blog Tolls
Friday, April 08, 2005
Heh heh, 69.
Great Caesar's Ghost! I just spent the last hour fighting with Firefox and IE over access to my blogs. No amount of pleading would stop the "The Document Contains No Data" boxes. I found out, after somehow worming my way through a backdoor of Blogger.com into the help page that was stripped of all it's CSS formatting that I needed to delete ALL my Blogger cookies, even the ones that didn't look like they were from Blogger. What a pain in my ass. They couldn't send out a lil email or something to let me know that? Everyone else's was working fine, so I felt like a retard! I had no idea what was wrong! Thanks for making my 5am to 6am a complete kick in the crotch Blogger!
Anyway, enough of that tech crap. I GOT A JOB! ME! JOB! MoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoney
MoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoney
MoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoney
I'll be a blue collar workin stiff at a lumber mill that makes fancy expensive molding for fancy expensive walls and door frames. I feed machines wood and then stack what they emit at the other end. I work 9 hours a day and 6 days a week and I make 9 bucks an hour. I'm gonna hurt like a biatch at the end of my first week, but once that sweet sweet paycheck comes, I'll be ridin' high on the hog once more. And that means VAN FOR ME!
Great Caesar's Ghost! I just spent the last hour fighting with Firefox and IE over access to my blogs. No amount of pleading would stop the "The Document Contains No Data" boxes. I found out, after somehow worming my way through a backdoor of Blogger.com into the help page that was stripped of all it's CSS formatting that I needed to delete ALL my Blogger cookies, even the ones that didn't look like they were from Blogger. What a pain in my ass. They couldn't send out a lil email or something to let me know that? Everyone else's was working fine, so I felt like a retard! I had no idea what was wrong! Thanks for making my 5am to 6am a complete kick in the crotch Blogger!
Anyway, enough of that tech crap. I GOT A JOB! ME! JOB! MoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoney
MoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoney
MoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoney
I'll be a blue collar workin stiff at a lumber mill that makes fancy expensive molding for fancy expensive walls and door frames. I feed machines wood and then stack what they emit at the other end. I work 9 hours a day and 6 days a week and I make 9 bucks an hour. I'm gonna hurt like a biatch at the end of my first week, but once that sweet sweet paycheck comes, I'll be ridin' high on the hog once more. And that means VAN FOR ME!



3 Comments:
Congrats on the jorb! Money = good.
Even better, save up a lot of money, buy an old bus, and convert it into a sweet travelin' machine. The only problem there is that you'd have to have a lot of time and money to undertake the project, and buses suck gas. Other than that, it would be pretty awesome. I came pretty close to doing that back when I was 18. I had found a suitable bus (already converted for traveling, no less) and I almost became a traveling damn dirty hippie. In retrospect, it probably would have been a lot of fun, but not without its cost. It's still something I'd like to do someday, however.
Snake? A Hippy? I'd never have guessed! I can't picture you in hemp with nappy dreads.
Nappy dreads, no, but shaggy hair and woodsy beard... yes!
Post a Comment
<< Home