Blog 64: Blog Party
Tuesday, April 05, 2005
Currently listening to and LOVING

Clicky!
So I was up at 6:30 this morning after staying up till 1:30 last night. I had a jorb (that's right, jorb. Coach Z style.) interview this morning and a I layed...lied..layded...on my back last night, or technically earlier this morning, not falling asleep and thinking about all the cool stuff I'd be able to do with money. Stuff like pay bills, and buy food. But more importantly I'd be able to buy the van of my dreams that I have to drive by every day and lust after. A blue 78 Econoline 500 with a bed, sink, electical hook up and jump tank. It's a camping man's dream. I have wonderful fantasies about driving down the highway in the summer with the windows open and tunes blaring, on my way to some remote R&R location for the weekend. Sigh.
With these "paycheck" things I might even be able to support my ravenous music habit that so far I'm satiating with naughty "illegal" downloading. Satan would be so proud.
Oh, and the prospect of living on my own again and not in an attic. That's a plus, too. Not sharing a bathroom with a woman and 2 kids, having a fridge and pantry all to myself. Being able to walk around in as little clothing as I deem fit. Paradise.
So thus far it's been a decent Tuesday morning. I'll get the job as long as they find my pee acceptably drug free and my references don't break the balckmail deals I made with them. So, I'll let you know in 2 or 3 days when I know more.
It's really awkward when you're talking to a woman who's holding a cup of your own fresh urine.
Clicky!
So I was up at 6:30 this morning after staying up till 1:30 last night. I had a jorb (that's right, jorb. Coach Z style.) interview this morning and a I layed...lied..layded...on my back last night, or technically earlier this morning, not falling asleep and thinking about all the cool stuff I'd be able to do with money. Stuff like pay bills, and buy food. But more importantly I'd be able to buy the van of my dreams that I have to drive by every day and lust after. A blue 78 Econoline 500 with a bed, sink, electical hook up and jump tank. It's a camping man's dream. I have wonderful fantasies about driving down the highway in the summer with the windows open and tunes blaring, on my way to some remote R&R location for the weekend. Sigh.
With these "paycheck" things I might even be able to support my ravenous music habit that so far I'm satiating with naughty "illegal" downloading. Satan would be so proud.
Oh, and the prospect of living on my own again and not in an attic. That's a plus, too. Not sharing a bathroom with a woman and 2 kids, having a fridge and pantry all to myself. Being able to walk around in as little clothing as I deem fit. Paradise.
So thus far it's been a decent Tuesday morning. I'll get the job as long as they find my pee acceptably drug free and my references don't break the balckmail deals I made with them. So, I'll let you know in 2 or 3 days when I know more.
It's really awkward when you're talking to a woman who's holding a cup of your own fresh urine.



1 Comments:
A woman holding your urine can see straight into your soul. It's true.
BTW I love your post titles.
Post a Comment
<< Home