Blog 58: Holla Atcha Blog
Monday, March 28, 2005
Ok, I'm conducting a little test. I have a statcounter on this page and I see lots of people come by here every day from no less than 12 countries and so far I only know 3 people who read this blog. I'd like to know more. So...
If you can read this, and have been reading this, post a comment to this entry and say Hello! Show yourselves, I know you're out there.
If you can read this, and have been reading this, post a comment to this entry and say Hello! Show yourselves, I know you're out there.



9 Comments:
Hey man. I found your blog(s) a few days ago, as I said in my post in Ham Fisted Tales.
I'm sitting here bored as hell right now while I wait for my digital sovereignty to reconstruct itself. I wish that downloading and reinstalling software, post-crash, was truly as exciting as that sounded. Ah well.
So, in regards to this particular incident, my boredom-fueled internet travels brought me here, hence the post.
I've started blogging again, although I can't guarantee that it'll last -- I'm notorious for luring young blogs in, only to heartlessly leave them stranded by the digital wayside. I'm a monster, I know. Hopefully this one will be different.
Also, Ste. Chappelle Dry Riesling is very good, if you're into white wine.
I read this and you know this, because i know this.
And I know this, because Tyler knows this.
Oh, it's just me, Librarianguish!
Checking in from the great Northwest.
Well twist my arm.
So I'm commenting.
And all that commenting can be, this is it.
I read this thing every so often, to see what trials you have been faced with lately. It helps me to identify with your travel through this post highschool life.
If you ever do make it back to the big P-Town, it would be good to reconnect. Props to you for having the bawls to run away and chase a whim, every choice serves a purpose and every purpose is made known after you've made the choice.
I believe the phrase is "know thyself" or something like that.
Apart from all that fanciful physche talking; enjoy life. Live it now. Breathe it every moment. You'll find your way...
p.s. watch Garden State
YOU MUST WILL DO IT
came across your blog for the first time, cool design!!
I try to come and see what's up. Sorry I'm not from another country or anything.
-Jacob
Well, I suppose since everyone else is commenting I might as well too. So yeah, I'm not from another country either, sorry 'bout that. Hope to see you around Portland again someday though.....
Post a Comment
<< Home