Blog 51: Blog in Translation

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Current mood: Befuddled.

I just finished William Shatner's new album Has Been. I'm kind of having a moment of terror thinking that everything I've ever known is a lie. William Shatner. But it's a great album. But it's Bill Freakin Shatner! But it's SO GOOD! The world is coming apart at the seams! Nothing makes any sense! Where is my anchor of reason?!

Ok, the moment's passed. But seriously, it's a great listen.

Well, I was going to write some more on the short story that I've got going but you know, I'd rather just go to sleep.

Here's a porthole into my mind at the moment: Sometimes it seems that if life and existance were to end sometime in the night while I slept that I wouldn't miss it. Now that's not to say that I'd like it to happen, it's just that when you have absolutly nothing to look forward to after you wake up, what's the harm in the universe starting over? After all, it might be interesting the next time around.
I really need to find work. I either need to find work or fake my own death and the death of the cosigners for my loans so that I may resurrect myself in a new life with no bills and travel the land in search of the meaning of life.

Work seems to be the better option. That's the saddest thing I've ever heard.

Something must happen soon, either I get work here and see spring and summer in Lakeview or I pull up stakes and find work somewhere else in the world and just get moving. Yes, something must happen soon, and I must make it happen.

I think I should feasibly have a plan in action by my birthday. I'm not going to be 25 and still where I am now. 24 year old Justin can sleep till noon and do nothing but read books and post to forums all day, but 25 year old Justin is going to have a job and money in the bank and a place of his own again. Maybe even a better car and a girlfriend. That's pushing it.

Ok, I have 4 months and one hour to get there. Ok, GO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home