Blog 48: The Day the Blog Stood Still

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Goodmorning, once again this is the second time I'm writing you within the same blog. I had the whole post done and hit publish and there was a server error so it was lost. Damn this foul plastic box and all the data it connects to!

Anyway, I'm going to Sunriver again this weekend for more R&R with the family. That means more hot tubbing for me, less hot tubbing for you. That also means more free food and comfy beds for me, less free food and comfy beds for you. It's rude of me to gloat but the feeling it gives me is so very nice. Cause I don't make much money and I don't eat very often.

Also if you're into movies, music, art and writing like I am or just like to talk about those things there's a baby new forum in Subter.com that ye needs to be checkin out. It's small and cozy and I'm usually the only one on, but that will change in time. Cause we're going to take over the world. The addy for it is SubterBB.

See you there. That's an order.

1 Comments:

Blogger Loco Ron said...

Sorry, but I've exiled myself from the wonderful world of forums. All I allow myself anymore is an occasional foray into IRC. But even that is a bit too dangerous...I must never forum again!

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home