Blog 40: I Blog Huckabees
Saturday, March 05, 2005
That one was too easy.
But seriously, I did see I ♥ Huckabees tonight and it was amazing. I recommend it and so does The FriGG!! Ask him yourself, he was there.
Anyway it's about 5:30 am and I'm not tired, why am I not tired?
I wrote some more stuff on my Chef of Words page, for those of you who actually read my tortured words feel free to check it out. "The Child He Made Me" is particularly bitter, served best with a Cabernet or Merlot. For those who prefer white meat there is the lighthearted "Range Life" which is mainly a chicken dish. I recommend a Lager or a dry Chardonnay.
Now I'm hungry.
But seriously, I did see I ♥ Huckabees tonight and it was amazing. I recommend it and so does The FriGG!! Ask him yourself, he was there.
Anyway it's about 5:30 am and I'm not tired, why am I not tired?
I wrote some more stuff on my Chef of Words page, for those of you who actually read my tortured words feel free to check it out. "The Child He Made Me" is particularly bitter, served best with a Cabernet or Merlot. For those who prefer white meat there is the lighthearted "Range Life" which is mainly a chicken dish. I recommend a Lager or a dry Chardonnay.
Now I'm hungry.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home