Blog 37: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Blog

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I went jogging yesterday. Now, I'm not a heavy man, and from first glance it appears I'm in average shape, but my level of physical activity on a daily basis usually includes getting out of bed and washing my hair. Maybe some 12 oz. curls now and then. So it came as no suprise that my body roundly rejected the attempts I made to force it into accelerated motion. What did suprise me is that my basic life functions seemed to go offline in a matter of 3 blocks of steady jogging; not running, jogging. SO, I think a cardiogram would show my arteries and capalaries to be clogged with some form of yogurt. Atleast that's what I seemed to be coughing up for well over 6 hours after I collapsed into a heap on the couch. That's gross, I know. Imagine how it must be for me, I'm the one who's body is the functional equivalent of an antique milkshake machine missing a rotor and suffering from a snapped engine motivator.

And I'm going again tomorrow! But, it would be nice to slim down and tone up to where if for some reason I ever took my shirt off in front of a cute girl she was pleasantly suprised by the goodies rather than kind of let down, like getting socks in an iPod box for Christmas. This is just how I feel. Problem is I don't know how to excersize, for god's sake, I can't even spell the word right! My technique is similar to one being chased by dogs: keep running until you black out and can't feel the teeth in your ass. It's a start.

Anyway, in new new news I've started yet another blog, this one deals with the pictures I take, it's nothing special, it's actually the same pics as my flickr page but I like neat toys so I made a Photoblog. Shut up. See sidebar for details.

1 Comments:

Blogger Loco Ron said...

How ironic.... I went jogging Monday morning for the first time in I don't even know how long (not that it matters--I've never been a chronic jogger). I only managed a little over two blocks before I could barely even lift my feet.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home