Blog 36: When I Think About You I Touch My Blog

Monday, February 28, 2005

Ok, the pics at the top there are from my Flickr account and they come up random when you refresh. That link can also be found in the "My Art" section in the sidebar. It's almost worth the $43 a year to get the pro account since I used up my monthly bandwidth with the first 19 photos. Well, it resets at the end of the month so I guess I picked a good time to join up. Anyway, I think it's cool with the picture bar thing. Yeah.

Caught some of Robot Chicken tonight, about the last 4 minutes, so I missed a crucial 7 minutes that I'll have to either stay up another 2 hours to see or just go to bed and feel good about the 4 minutes that I did see. I think bed is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home