Blog 35: Attack of the 50 ft. Blog

Sunday, February 27, 2005



I don't know why that's there, I had the idea and just decided to fuk around in photoshop. Bleh.

Well, here's a guy who had a relaxing weekend at his grandma's condo, ah yes, hot tub, good food, nice bed, hot tub, fresh air, hot tub. There was a hot tub. I sat in it nekkid like a bad little monkey and enjoyed a soak for longer than my physician would have liked, that's if I had a physician. Regardless, I stopped by the massive evil that is Walmart whilst I was in Bend, *shh* I know, don't tell Naomi Klein. ANYway, by discman jumped the shark in Sunriver so I had to get a new one, so I did, and it's good. It even has a little remote that I clip to my messenger bag (or "man-purse") so that I don't have to reach my arm in and fiddle with the discman itself. I realize that it doesn't sound like a big deal as I describe it but if you could see a picture of me with my body contorted in that way and trying to walk down the street AND impress the ladies at the same time you'de get it. But I digress. Main point is it was good to get out of town, even for a few days.

Point of Order: It is still odd to me how Hillsboro and the surrounding area seems to radiate ill feelings about my ex, even now in the 4th month since I've even spoken to her. It's only 160 miles to Sunriver, out of a total 375 to Hillsboro, but even being that much closer she seemed to be on my mind. Even in dreams. Odd. Well, nothing I can do about it now, I'm home.

I've decided I need a van, something spacious and classy, maybe not classy, but funtioning none the less. Something like an Econoline or the like. It would aide me in my dream of exploring this fine world before I get too old and too married. So if anyone out there has a nice van in good condition with low miles and a nice sound system, maybe a built in bed, then feel free to give it to me.

Goodnight, today, goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home