Blog 30: The Long and Winding Blog
Sunday, February 20, 2005
I caught a cold, again. This time instead of sniffing and oozing I get coughing and choking. Hooray.
Made some more Indie Equations, got a suggestion from the FriGG!! for a new one, but I need samples of the music first, so FriGG!! if you're watching, the diapers are in the hall closet...and the babies diapers are under the sink. Oh, I mean, I need a copy of "O" or else.
Moving on...I found out yesterday that since I get meager earnings from the government now for Unemployment it's only fair that my food stamp allowance get's cut to 1/5 what it was. I'll be going in there to haggle, but masically what that means is, although all the money I get from UE goes to loans and bills I get to spend $1 a day on food instead of $5, fair? Unfair! Just because I'm poor and jobless doens't mean I have to ear raw potatoes and ramen 3 meals a day! I mean I wasn't treating myself special when I had $150 a month, but now I have $32 and it's going to get competative between eating food and paying for college.
Or I could just get a job, you say.
Trying, my apps haven't been evaluated and iMatch Skills from the Employment department tells me that my iSkills are iUseless in Lakeview.
But enough ranting, it's Sunday, I'm still in my jammies and there are orange ladybugs crawling all around my room. They came in with one of my plants I think. Ugh.
Made some more Indie Equations, got a suggestion from the FriGG!! for a new one, but I need samples of the music first, so FriGG!! if you're watching, the diapers are in the hall closet...and the babies diapers are under the sink. Oh, I mean, I need a copy of "O" or else.
Moving on...I found out yesterday that since I get meager earnings from the government now for Unemployment it's only fair that my food stamp allowance get's cut to 1/5 what it was. I'll be going in there to haggle, but masically what that means is, although all the money I get from UE goes to loans and bills I get to spend $1 a day on food instead of $5, fair? Unfair! Just because I'm poor and jobless doens't mean I have to ear raw potatoes and ramen 3 meals a day! I mean I wasn't treating myself special when I had $150 a month, but now I have $32 and it's going to get competative between eating food and paying for college.
Or I could just get a job, you say.
Trying, my apps haven't been evaluated and iMatch Skills from the Employment department tells me that my iSkills are iUseless in Lakeview.
But enough ranting, it's Sunday, I'm still in my jammies and there are orange ladybugs crawling all around my room. They came in with one of my plants I think. Ugh.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home