Blog 22: Sweet Blog Alabama

Friday, February 11, 2005

Ok, that last post was a pain but it's only becuase I was at the library and I had to use bad computers. BAD computer. So now, after I laid down the law with my inept phone company I was able to get my phone and DSL hooked up in under an hour, despite constant reassurance that it would take first 3, then 6, business days. But I showed then who's boss. Tony Danza, thank you.

So I moved into the attic of my friend Terra's place and it's working out nicely for a single, unemployed guy with no real ties to anything. Wanna see it? Do ya? Huh? Yeah ya do. Looksee!







More blog to come at a later time, right now I have to go spend taxpayer money on pizza and sodas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home