Blog 20: House of Sand and Blog
Friday, February 04, 2005
Well, today is the last day for me in my house. All my stuff in boxed and I'm taking a break from moving it all to post here. It's strange, only two weeks ago I was complaining about how much I hated this place and I was looking through newspapers for other places to rent, and now I suddenly feel like I'm leaving "home". Which is ridiculous really, I never really felt like this place was home, maybe if I were here in the summer and had done some more work to the house and made it feel like mine I would have had more of an attatchment to it but as it stands right now I was about two steps up from squatting. Living at Terra's will be a good chance for me to save up some cash to maybe find a better place, plus this works around the whole urgency in moving into a place just to get out of the old place problem. It will be odd to share a kitchen and a bathroom again, especially with a woman and her two little kids, but I like them all and I get to play monster in the attic so it's not like I'm going to be in their way much. Ho hum, just another chapter in this sled dog race of life.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home