Blog 3: When Bloggers Attack
Monday, January 03, 2005
I'm at work again, sitting here in my uncomfortabe chair in front of a computer that's a lot nicer than mine, even if it is a Mac and has an affinity for making my documents simply vanish as a funny joke. It thinks it's funny anyway. I'm on break and loving every minute of it. I wish I had some foods to eat, some muchies and crunchies, yum yums, what have you, but alas I must wait another hour and a half for the grubbin. wow, that's a boring post. Let's add some flava. sometimes I come to work and see all the people in the office and I wonder to myself "If there were a fire, would I go back in to save these people?" It's a poinient question, one that deserves thought, especially if there's a fire. I think that yes, depending on how many there were inside, I would go back in to save them, as long as I got a raise. That's bad. Here's one. I find that I start the day in a better mood when I wake up early enough to shower and eat breakfast and comb my hair, but it never fails that on the day I feel the best going into work, the faster work manages to piss me off. Some days it takes till after lunch, but today it happened almost as soon as I sat down in my uncomfortable chair. Such is life. Right, well my break's over. Back to the mines.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home