Blog 12: Blog Me baby, One More Time

Monday, January 17, 2005

So, here's what's fun. At work, the majority of our sales people are inmates at a state pen, THEY get today off. I'm a free man and I have to work. Of course they're still in prison, even it they don't have to work. It's not like they can take off and go to the beach or something. Maybe they'd take in a shower fight or something. Anyway, I'm without internet at my house because Westell are fuckers, I paid them their damn money. So I have to blog from work, on my break, and when I go to lunch I'll ruin those Westell bastards so completely that it will take the Lord a thousand years just to find their souls. Or I'll just ask them politely to turn on my web service. It's really up to them which road to take. In warmer news, it was actually above freezing this weekend for almost 48 hours so my pipes pump heat and I'm a clean boy. Remember kids, a clean bachelor is a happy bachelor! I also picked up a radiator space heater for my room and I no longer wake up with ice in my beard! Horray! Stay tuned for more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home