Blog 11: I Can Feel It Blogging In The Air Tonight

Friday, January 14, 2005

Briefly: I just heard the Postal Service cover Against All Odds by Phil Collins. It made me hurt inside.

So my pipes are frozen, I have ice forming on my toaster and I think my couch might have cancer. I hate winter (see Blog 10). It was -15 degrees yesterday and not much better the day before that, I'm hoping for snow at this point just becuase it will warm up enough so that my nose hairs don't freeze when I inhale. And no, the irony is not lost on my that I spent the previous blog bitching about snow and it's many disappointments, I'm just saying, I forgot that it got worse than 8 inches of snow on my windshield. I'm seriously considering moving out, I'll actually go house hunting this weekend but it doesn't look like there's too much out there at the moment. I think, and I'm going out on a limb here, that just because I make $12,000 a year or less doesn't mean that I can't live in a house with carpet and crackless windows and walls in all the rooms. Call me crazy. I'm also going to see about some kitten action today or tomorrow and see if I can't get a little puff ball to give me some affection until I find a girl to take it's place. That almost sounds illegal but it's just your dirty mind. I think I'm ready to move on to sentient life since I've been able to keep several houseplants alive for quite a while. In other news, I'm cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home